The primary focus of the project is optimizing recruitment methods and strategies of people interested in on the job training. The following objectives are interconnected:
- More enterprises provide high-qualitative apprentice positions for young people.
- In-company training as appealing training option is strengthened.
- Access for young people to in-company training is improved and the transition into working life is facilitated.
- The integration of young people in in-company training is improved and thus, drop-outs are prevented.
- Enterprises benefit from the advantages provided by in-company training and benefit especially from the recruitment of skilled employees.
- Awareness-raising among key stakeholders about the social relevance of in-company training and work-based learning is promoted.